Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fiesta Décor

I find it hard to believe that spring break is just around the corner. And once spring break happens, the end of the school year sneaks up in no time.
Spring Break brings with it Kid's first birthday. That, in and of itself, is impossible to believe. Kid is going to be one!?

But he is, and his birthday party will be here before I know it.
(Read: I need to get to some serious planning!)

I have the theme decided, and came up with a draft for the invites (which has since been tossed out the window). I've now completed the invites, have an idea for decor, and am in the thinking stages for a menu. Neither of those items will be too hard to complete, as we're throwing Kid a fiesta themed...well, fiesta.


sources for fiesta decor
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I can't wait to see pictures of the party!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! My job tonight is to address all of the invites...If I can't get that done, there won't be a party!

      Delete