Sunday, August 11, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan

Hello, friends!

Sorry I'm so late in getting this meal plan up. It's been a relaxing day, and I really didn't want to spend time at the computer today. Instead, we met my parents, and my sister and her family out at a local fair. It was so wonderful. The hubs and I also went last night, to watch the demolition derby. Probably the best part of the fair, by far!

Anyway, back to the upcoming meal plan. It's going to be one of those weeks where I don't really have to cook much. It's amazing how busy the end of summer is!



Sunday: fair food!
Monday: chicken fajitas
Tuesday: garlic basil venison burgers
Wednesday: bachelorette party
Thursday: rehearsal dinner
Friday: the wedding!
Saturday: family BBQ

Busy, busy week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment