Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Meal Plan

This past weekend was unbelievable. Which is why the meal plan is so late in coming (whoops!).

We had a rehearsal dinner, a wedding, a family reunion, and a baptism. Ay, ay, ay. Needless to say, I am exhausted. The hubby is exhausted. And the baby? Well. He's still pretty adaptable. So he's been fine. He'll be 5 months soon. Which means I go back to work. I am so, so thankful that I got to spend 5 months at home with that little man.

Anyway, with all of the activities a lack of blogging ensues. I have a blogging calendar that I haven't looked at in at least a week (or two). Whoops. I'm making plans, though, to get back on track.

So. Here's my weekly meal plan:



Sunday: Steak and Fruit. Nothing fancy.
Monday: Three Pepper Lime Chicken
Tuesday: Chicken Kabobs
Wednesday: Crustless Quiche
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Caesar Chicken
Saturday: Venison Burgers

No comments:

Post a Comment