Monday, August 5, 2013

Meal Plan

Aah.

It has been so nice to be home. We have begun to reestablish our routines, and it feels so good!

Our boy has been all over the place in his few months, and being home is a welcomed change. I feel so much better being on a schedule and having a routine. It makes life so much easier. On me, and the baby. 

While I don't have a recipe to showcase this week (maybe later in the week), I do have a meal plan that I am excited for:



Sunday: Spaghetti (we received homemade sauce as a wedding favor...it was delicious!)
Monday: Breakfast Burgers and a Veggie Hash
Tuesday: Girls' Night
Wednesday: Beef & Broccoli
Thursday: Summer Squash Meatball Casserole
Friday: Coriander Chicken Kabobs
Saturday: Demolition Derby (we will be eating out)

This week, I'm most excited about the meatball casserole. And the beef and broccoli. And the breakfast burgers. Mmm...it's going to be a good week of eating!

On Saturday, we will be at a demolition derby. Have you ever been? I've only ever been to one before, at the County Fair. I am very much looking forward to this one (and to eating fair food!).

No comments:

Post a Comment