Sunday, July 29, 2012

In Love.

I have the greatest husband in the world. We've been married for just over a year and I am more in love now than I was then. It's amazing and soooo wonderful!

An example of his awesomeness:

I sent him to the store last night for some taco toppings and tortillas. I know, I made crock pot taco meat without making sure we had tortillas. To the store he happily went (if he gets to ride our moped, he'll go anywhere happily) to pick up sour cream, tortillas and black olives.

He came back and informed me that he got me a present.  Ooh! A present from Target, what could it be!?

my favorite food!

And this was placed on the counter and I couldn't have been happier. Pickles? You're getting all giddy over pickles? I sure am! Pickles, you see, are my favorite food and we haven't had them in the house in a long time. Just the other night, when I made super yummy hamburgers, I was bummed to be without a pickle. The hubs picked up on that and surprised me with a jar of my own!

No comments:

Post a Comment