Friday, January 3, 2014

Procrastination Nation

NaBloPoMo January 2014

Day Three

Do you have a tendency to procrastinate, or do you like checking things off your to-do list?

This is another one of those prompts where I say, both.

My husband and I hosted his buddies/coworkers for a New Year's Eve party, and we were cleaning the house right up to the wire. Most people would have the house cleaned, vacuumed, and dusted at least a day or two beforehand. Not me! No way, no how. It kind of goes back to the first prompt. When it comes to cleaning the house, I work better under pressure!

On the other hand, though, I am a list maker. Nothing makes me happier than crossing something off the to-do list. Sometimes, I write something on my list as I am doing it, just so I can cross it off. Do other people do that, or is it just me? Just me.

So, when it comes down to it, I'm a procrastinating list maker.

No comments:

Post a Comment