Sunday, January 5, 2014

::Dinner Plans #1::

Sunday has arrived again, and with it comes the end of winter break.

Except not really, because the governor cancelled school for the state of Minnesota. The temperatures will be dropping well below zero today and tomorrow. The thermometer is already reading 13 below, and that isn't even including the windchill!

Needless to say, I am quite excited to spend another day at home with Kid and the hubs. Maybe I can finally get to finishing the high chair I started painting.

Okay, okay. I haven't started painting yet. But I did sand it down!

Anyway. Time to figure out a meal plan for the upcoming week.


Sunday: Red Pepper "Breaded" Chicken
Tuesday: Venison Fajita Stew
Wednesday: Damn Fine Chicken
Thursday: Chicken Noodle Soup

What are you planning to make this week?

2 comments:

  1. YUM! That's a good looking menu! I love venison and need to see about getting some out here. That "Damn Fine Chicken" looks delicious, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you visited the nomnompaleo website? It's amazing! Definitely one of my favorite for finding paleo recipes!

      Delete