Thursday, December 19, 2013

\\Thankful Thursday Vol. 6//


I find that it is impossibly easy to get into a rut of negativity. And once you're there, it's hard to climb your way out. Writing down my thankfuls for each week has become a way to stay away from the negative. Feel free to leave your thankfuls in the comments.

This week, I am thankful for...

...Tylenol. Kid is currently cutting FOUR teeth. Poor kid! I couldn't imaging having four teeth coming in at the same time. He has been drooling a ton, and gnawing on anything he can get to his mouth. We try not to use Tylenol too frequently, but there was one night this week that the poor boy was inconsolable. It was 2 in the morning, he and I had gotten little to no sleep, and I had to be up earlier than usual the next morning. Tylenol to save the day!

...new tires. I cried when I got the flat tire a few weeks back. It was so frustrating. I just wanted to get home, but I was delayed a few hours with the flat. The tire was irreparable and, because of the type of car I drive, replacing one tire means replacing all four tires. I wanted to cry once more when I looked at the bill. But the new tires are dreamy. The car is driving so well, which is a must in a Minnesota winter!

...a break. Tomorrow is the last day of school for two whole weeks! I am more than ready for this break. This school year has been kicking my behind and I'm ready for the break so that I can regroup and recharge. Especially after the winter sledding party we're having this morning. The students will love it, but it will be quite exhausting!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment