Thursday, December 5, 2013

\\Thankful Thursday Vol. 4//


I find that it is impossibly easy to get into a rut of negativity. And once you're there, it's hard to climb your way out. Writing down my thankfuls for each week has become a way to stay away from the negative. Feel free to leave your thankfuls in the comments.

This week, I am thankful for...

...Sierra Nevada. No, not the mountain range. The cerveza. Like most, I enjoy myself a glass of vino. But really, beer is my thing. I love it. The different styles, the different "flavors." It's delicious. My favorite as of late has been Sierra Nevada's Extra Pale Ale. Can't go wrong.

...my boys. Did I say them once before? I'm ever so grateful for my three boys (yes, I've included the puppy-boy). My husband is the most wonderful husband one could ask for. He's loving, he's funny, he's there. He is SO involved with Boy. Not only is he the most amazing husband, he is a fabulous father. Of course, I think my baby boy is top-notch. I'm always thankful for him. For his smiles, his laughs, his inclination to yell at the top of his lungs because he thinks he's so cool. Love him. And of course, I must not forget my first baby, Sir Finnegan Spotted Ale (his full name). The pooch is great. Does he annoy me from time to time? Why yes, yes he does. But is he always there with an excited wag of the tail (which ends up being an excited wag of the whole back end). Does he warm up my side of the bed for me every night? Sure does!

...my husband's old high chair. I'm thankful for this for a few reasons. ONE. We didn't have to buy a high chair. TWO. Boy is so entertained while sitting in his high chair while I make dinner. Mostly because he is at my level (and I think Boy thinks it's pretty awesome that he's bigger than Finn). He loves it. So I love it. And I'm so thankful for my husband, who finally dug through his parents' storage closet and brought it home!

Oh, and. Last week I was thankful for Boy's health. While he is still incredibly healthy, we've been rocking a runny nose for a solid week now...

No comments:

Post a Comment