Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas Card Photo Shoot

I'm kind of a last minute person. A procrastinator, if you will. In my college days, I'd start papers the night before they were due. Projects, too. I could stay up for hours, work on said paper or project, get an hour or two of sleep and be up for class at 8am.

Who am I kidding? I never took a class that started at 8 in the morning!

Let's get to the point.

This year, I did the same thing with Christmas cards. Luckily, I order my cards through Target or Costco. Next day service. I don't have time to wait around for other companies to send me my cards a week later. Not how I work.

This year, Costco was my place of choice. I just needed to have some pictures to use.

Before Kid joined us, the hubs and I would pose for pictures, and would include a snapshot of the pup. This year, though, I no longer have to be in the card (woo hoo!). We had a photo session set up with a professional photographer (okay, the JCPenny studio...through Groupon), but the husband was extremely sick and we had to cancel. With no time to reschedule, I had to take the pictures myself (gasp!).

Have no fear. We have since rescheduled our Groupon photo shoot.








2 comments:

  1. OMG he is so stinkin cute!!!
    And I cannot believe how big he is!!

    ReplyDelete