Sunday, February 16, 2014

::Dinner Plans #5::

Last week did not go as planned. At all.

We had dinner at my parents' (twice), dinner with the hubs' parents. We had frozen pizza and made one of the planned meals (the venison). And that planned meal was so delicious!

Needless to say, I have a few things I am going to throw into the mix this week so I can use up the ingredients (fresh veggies) purchased last week. I will say that there is definitely a plus side: I don't have to do a big grocery shop this week. Good thing, because I went a bit over budget last week. All I will need is a chicken. Not too bad.


Sunday: Chicken Soup
Monday: Crock Pot Pork Tacos
Wednesday: Dinner at Mootzie and Pa's
Thursday: Beef Stew
Saturday: Pheasant Tortilla Soup

A lot of repeating, I know. Things come up, and plans change. As much planning as I do, I have to keep that in mind. Flexibility is the key, that's for sure!

2 comments:

  1. I love getting to eat at my parents' house! Saves me from cooking lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! And saves on the grocery bill, too! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete