Sunday, February 2, 2014

::Dinner Plans #3::

Sunday again!

Can you believe how quickly it gets here? I cannot.

We went to our nephew's Baptism this morning. So wonderful! Of course, we had the typical Baptism lunch at my sister's house after all was wrapped up at the church. All was delicious, and it was so wonderful to see Kid play with his cousins (and their cousins, too). Of course, he is not yet moving, but the two sat happily on the floor playing with chew beads and their pretty sweet uncle.

The hubs and I have a pretty busy week, so I've had to look for those "thirty minute" or "week night" meals.


Monday: Venison Fajitas
Friday: Cilantro Shrimp Tacos

So there you have it. Lots of easy meals. I've started to get back into the paleo mindset. My weight has gone up since the holidays (no surprise there), and since I've strayed away from the paleo lifestyle. I need to get back into it. Plus, I feel better eating paleo anyway.

If you don't follow the paleo "diet" (I hesitate to call it a diet), you should still try some of the listed recipes anyway. They're easy, and they're tasty. And who would turn down tasty food?!

No comments:

Post a Comment