Sunday, November 17, 2013

Weekly Meal Plan


I can hardly believe that it is already Sunday! The weekends fly by so quickly. The babe and I have had a weekend filled with crafting and family. And the hubs? He had a wonderful weekend of hunting. Heading out on Friday night, he made his way north to spend time sitting in a tree in hopes of spotting a deer. I spent some time cleaning out the basement freezer, in hopes of filling it with venison.

Breakfast:

I've decided to include breakfast in the meal plan, as it is the most important meal of the day. And because I have realized that breakfast has been skipped more often than not. Or, it has been eaten in the car on the way to daycare.

Sunday: Fried eggs & bacon
Monday through Friday: Crust-less Garden Quiche
Saturday: Spinach Frittata

The best part about breakfast during the week is that I make the quiche on Sunday, cut and freeze it, then have servings ready to go each morning. Super easy! Especially since I sleep as late as possible, and then have to rush around the house to get ready and leave on time. You'd think I'd learn...

Now, on to dinner.

Sunday: Chicken Thighs with Peppery Pesto
Monday: Cumin Spiced Pork Tenderloin with Cauliflower
Tuesday: Chili
Wednesday: Steak Hash with Avocado Red Pepper Spread
Thursday: Pot Roast
Friday: Hot Pepper Stir Fry
Saturday: Spinach and Mushroom Stuffed Chicken Breasts

Ooh. My mouth is watering already!

On a completely different note, check out this side-by-side of the little boy:


I know it's a little old, as Kid is now 7.5 months old, but isn't that cute? He has gotten SO. BIG. He almost looks like an old man in the picture of him at two months. He still has those big blue eyes, though!


No comments:

Post a Comment