Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Yesterday was full of laundry. And taking care of a puppy (a LOT of work!). Needless to say, there wasn't much time for anything else. I just happened upon this post about laundry, over at You Know It Happens At Your House Too and had to smile. The last photo? Of her laundry room? That's what mine looked like yesterday and part of today.  That's right. I didn't get all of my laundry done yesterday. Had to do some today.

All in all, I finished TEN loads of laundry. I'm sure many of you are thinking, "Ten loads? Well, that's not so bad." But, I am currently childless. It's just me and my husband creating all of those ten loads of laundry. Oh, the socks we now have! The undershirts! My husband swore the dog had eaten or somehow destroyed all of his undershirts.

Alas, the truth is told. We are both terrible at laundry. Neither of us like it. But, it has to be done. And someone has to do it. If only my dad still did my laundry (is that bad to say?).

No comments:

Post a Comment