Monday, April 21, 2014

::Dinner Plans #14::

Oh goodness gracious. I've done it again.

Forgotten to make plans. It's amazing how quickly the week goes, and the weekend flies by even faster! There has been so much going on these days - a lot of family gatherings with the Easter holiday.

I'm still feeling as though I'm in a rut as far as food goes. I make these fabulous plans for paleo meals, and then i fall off the paleo wagon. Paleo doesn't work how it is supposed to if you indulge in ice cream after dinner, and have a completely non-paleo breakfast and/or lunch. I'm thinking I need to plan out breakfasts and dinners as well. Does anyone else find paleo a bit difficult to follow in the extremely busy times?



Sunday: Easter dinner ... ham, asparagus, carrots, potatoes... Twice. That's right. We had Easter dinner two times. Once with my family. Once with the hubby's family.

Monday: Whole Roasted Chicken with "Faux-tatoes" and Broccoli. Mmm. It was delicious. This is probably one of my all time favorite meals. And, it is so deliciously easy!

Tuesday: Dinner on the run ... hubby will be out Tuesday night. Kiddo and I will be hanging out with Mootzie and Pa (my parents).

Wednesday: Chili-Lime Flank Steak and a nice salad. My husband gets sick of vegetables. Especially cooked vegetables. He's just not a fan. The other night, he came up to me and said, "You know, sometimes I just like a nice salad." Don't be surprised to see the "nice salad" pop up on the menu more and more frequently (especially since it's getting warmer out!).

Thursday: Damn Fine Chicken, from NomNomPaleo. Super easy go-to meal. I always have the ingredients for this meal around.

Friday: Grilled Venison Steaks with grilled asparagus. My local grocery store was selling asparagus for a dollar a pound. A dollar! I bought 2 pounds. I love asparagus. I wish we had the space to grow it.
Saturday: Date Night!, and I couldn't be more excited!


Jessica Lynn Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment