Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Unexpected

Look what showed up at work today!


Today, I was reminded of how meaningful random acts of kindness can be.

Lately, I've been tired. I've been exhausted. I've been up night after night with a teething boy. I've been moving through the motions of the day, with eyes glazed over. This new mommy stuff is tiring! Well. All mommy stuff is tiring.

It was such a wonderful reminder to know that the hubs is appreciative. Of course, I know he appreciates how much I do day in and day out. He tells me all the time. But sometimes, all times, actions speak louder than words. The fact that he took the time to send me flowers? And pick out a vase in my favorite color? AND INCLUDE CHOCOLATE!?!?

That says a lot.

The smile still hasn't left my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment