Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Monthly Update

Oh my goodness.

It's been forever since I've posted a monthly update (this should have been posted in September). Whoops.

I missed 5 months AND 6 months. What kind of mother am I?!

A fabulous one, duh.

Don't worry. I know posting monthly updates does not reflect at all on my abilities as a mama.

I'm going to update y'all know. Mostly because, in 15 years, it will be fun to have something to show Kid.

Who am I kidding? He'll be 15. He won't care. I'll show him when he's 30. And has his own children.

Kid Stats: Month Five

Weight: No doctor appointment until 6 months. We guess that you're about 15 or 16 pounds. Big guy!

Length:  We'll get your true measurement next month.

Head: Let you know at month six!

Clothing You've moved up to the 6 month clothing, big boy!

Diapers: Size 3 while you're at daycare. Cloth diapers the rest of the time (it is going so well! WAY easier than I thought it would be!).

Favorite Food: it's still breast milk. Your doc said we could start cereal in a month in a half, but I'm not sure that's where I want to start... we may start with a veggie (like an avocado!) first.

Favorite Toy: You've really started to show an interest in your hands. I think you just realized that you control them!

New Developments: You love your puppy and your daddy! You're becoming more and more vocal each day.

Okay, I can't give a true update on the new developments at month five because my brain is so full of what you're doing now. Sorry, buddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment