Thursday, October 4, 2012

Do I Already Have a Post Named Hiatus?

Hello my friends...it has been ages!

As you may or may not know, I'm a teacher and school has started. I have been finding it difficult to create a balance between school and life, especially with parent/teacher conferences next week already!

I'm here to say, though, that I will be back in full force soon. It has been hard to be so neglectful of this blog. In fact, I think about it daily. But when I get home from work, I find it difficult to do anything besides make some dinner and hang out with my husband.

I hope you understand?

I have continued to check on the Home Organization "class" over at A bowl full of lemons. It's been difficult to keep up, but I've tried my best. My house, though, is just so different. It's already fairly organized. I will continue to check in on the organizing thing. Especially when it pertains to my house. Oh, I am so excited to continue organizing!

Anyway, that's me for now. Busy and quite tired!

Still enjoying this puppy boy, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment