Saturday, August 4, 2012

{recetas} Just Your (above) Average Hamburger

Last night, I made some really tasty hamburgers and I wanted to fill you in on the little secret I have.

Okay, there are 2 secrets.

  1. Lawry's Seasoned Salt. You don't need much, but it adds so much flavor!
  2. Worcestershire Sauce (that is a pain to type!). Again, not a lot. Just enough for extra moisture.

Ingredients:
  • 1 lb. ground beef
  • a few shakes of the following:
    • minced onion
    • Worcestershire sauce
    • Lawry's seasoned salt
    • garlic powder
The Steps:
  • Plop the ground beef into a bowl.
  • Shake a small amount of each of the other 4 ingredients (about half of your total amount) and mix it all up (I just use my hands).
  • Shake another small amount of each ingredient on the beef and mix it again.
  • Form the ground beef into patties. This is the step that I always mess up. My burgers end up looking a little bit like meatballs...too think, I guess.
  • Stick 'em on the grill until they're done (according to your preference!).
Serve the burgers as you usually do. I prefer to have mine sans-bun, with a pickle and a dash of ranch dressing on top. My husband has his with Cholula sauce, a tomato and some banana pepper.

No comments:

Post a Comment