Okay, there are 2 secrets.
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt. You don't need much, but it adds so much flavor!
- Worcestershire Sauce (that is a pain to type!). Again, not a lot. Just enough for extra moisture.
- 1 lb. ground beef
- a few shakes of the following:
- minced onion
- Worcestershire sauce
- Lawry's seasoned salt
- garlic powder
- Plop the ground beef into a bowl.
- Shake a small amount of each of the other 4 ingredients (about half of your total amount) and mix it all up (I just use my hands).
- Shake another small amount of each ingredient on the beef and mix it again.
- Form the ground beef into patties. This is the step that I always mess up. My burgers end up looking a little bit like meatballs...too think, I guess.
- Stick 'em on the grill until they're done (according to your preference!).
Serve the burgers as you usually do. I prefer to have mine sans-bun, with a pickle and a dash of ranch dressing on top. My husband has his with Cholula sauce, a tomato and some banana pepper.