Sunday, May 18, 2014

::Dinner Plans #18::

I didn't go grocery shopping last weekend, and because of that I have spent so much money.

As I've mentioned before, I shop at Aldi. Because of this, I save a ton of money every week. Unfortunately, there is not an Aldi close to my house. It's not a place I can just "swing by." If there is a week that I didn't my weekend Aldi trip didn't happen, I often stop at Target.

Target, the wonderful money-sucking store just down the street.

Seriously, can you leave Target empty-handed? Do you ever leave with only the items you went in for? I always seem to find something that I don't need.

I'm planning ahead this week. I wrote out my list Friday night (I know, my life is so awesome!). I even checked it twice, and made sure to look in the pantry so I didn't double up on items.

And, I am so excited to tell you that I am 100% prepared for all of the meals on my menu this week!


Sunday: We have our annual Syttende Mai celebration at my grandma's house and will be having dinner with everyone there.

Monday: Taco Casserole. The hubs has been requesting this meal for awhile now. I wish there was a way to make it paleo and still have him like it. Hmm...my wheels are turning, and I may be experimenting in the near future.

Tuesday: Working late, again. It's the last Tuesday that I need to be working late, so that is kind of nice. Kid will have dinner with my parents again.

Wednesday: Seared chicken thighs, cauliflower puree, and roasted carrots. Oh, roasted carrots. I'm so excited!

Thursday: Garlic Pepper Venison. We haven't had venison in quite a while, so this will definitely be a treat.

Friday: Beef, Mushroom, & Broccoli Slaw Lettuce Cups. These are SO good. So good I capitalized the whole word (all of its 2 letters. That's right).

Saturday: Creamy Chicken Mushroom & Roasted Cauliflower Soup. This is another one of those meals that is just plain delicious. And filling. And, it has mushrooms. I love mushrooms. Did I mention that it is delicious?

Jessica Lynn Writes

No comments:

Post a Comment