Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Pregnancy Update :: 37 Weeks!

I'm finding much more focus as the days continue to pass. I have graduated from bed rest and, although I'm supposed to "limit" my activities, it's nice to feel a little more like myself. My doctor has not yet released me back to work. I am getting quite a few things done around the house as my parents and in-laws have continued to take Kid during the day.

Baby and I are technically full term, at 37 weeks and 3 days. It feels like such an accomplishment! As you may (or may not) know, Kid was born at 33 and 6, my water broke at 33 and 5.

This little miss continues to grow each day, and is moving quite a bit. I'm so thankful for every single movement. It's a little reassurance that she is still there and hanging out. Well. She's not just hanging out. She's doing quite a lot of work right now! And this mama is so much more prepared than with the first one.

Our hospital bag is already in the car!

The car seat bases are installed in both vehicles!

The bassinet is ready to go!

The nursery....uh. Well, I haven't done anything to it yet. Little Miss and Kid will be sharing a room (which I am very nervous for!), and there just hasn't been the right time to update the room. I have the gallon of paint. I have some decor. I just haven't gotten there yet. It will come, I know. And some day, it will be finished. Maybe by her first birthday!

Either way, I'm inching closer and closer to 40 weeks pregnant and am as happy as can be (okay, I'm lying. I'm a little bit impatient). Kid will be a big brother before I know it and Sister will be here warming our hearts.

And I can't wait!

2 comments: