Sunday, March 17, 2013

Nesting

I'm fairly certain I'm nesting.

I always thought nesting included vacuuming, dusting, and baking. I'm not there.

I'm reorganizing, recycling, donating, and throwing away. And it feels amazing. I'll be stopping at the local thrift store with 7 bags of stuff. Stuff that was taking up precious space in my house. Some stuff that hasn't been used in two years! Three of the bags are filled with clothing that didn't fit before I was pregnant. Why did I feel the need to hang on to it all?

With two months to go, I'd be okay if the reorganizing and de-crap-ifying continued...

Oh, and? We're in a blizzard warning. In Minnesota? Not that surprised...

1 comment:

  1. You, my friend, ARE nesting. :)
    And the cleaning thang will come.....
    I was cleaning out my entire refrigerator (with bleach water and everything)two days before I went to the hospital with my first child.
    And boo to that snowstorm.
    We are only getting 2 inches here in Chicago but STILL....IT'S SPRING ON THURSDAY!!!

    ReplyDelete