Thursday, February 28, 2013

Little Things

Today was a long day. A twelve hour work day, to be exact. Ah, parent/teacher conferences.

Truthfully, I enjoy conferences. It's a great time to talk with parents without the little buddies around. And seriously? Kindergarteners are amazing!

Okay, let's switch gears for a second. My husband and I recently returned home from a super fabulous trip to Arizona. Ah, the sun! The warmth! We got home on President's Day. We didn't do a great job of cleaning before we left, so we came home to a mess (I'm starting to hate that).

Then, hubby's grandpa died the next day. We had a week of family time. Although it was under sad circumstances, it was wonderful to have some family time.

But, it didn't leave us much time for cleaning up the house.

And then? And then I came home after a 12 hour work day with conferences.

And it was beautiful.

Laundry? Done.
Kitchen? Cleaned.
Dining room? Cleaned.
Living room? Cleaned.

Seriously, made my day. Made my week, truth be told.

1 comment:

  1. Aww.
    AND you are preggo so that adds to everything!!
    Hope you are feeling good and taking care of you!!

    ReplyDelete