Friday, December 7, 2012

Minne-SNOW-ta

As any true Minnesotan can, I can talk about the weather. It can get rather interesting up here, the way the weather changes so.

Today, the snow finally made its appearance and I couldn't be more thrilled. I am one of those that adores all four seasons. The rain, the sun, the fallen leaves. And the snow. The beautiful snow. It's here!

Tonight's snowfall (okay, we haven't even gotten an inch) called for a candlelit spaghetti dinner and some to cuddle up on the couch with a favorite movie.

While I cannot partake in my favorite winter pastimes this time around, I am overjoyed with the preparations I get to make over the next few months. Snowboarding is a definite no-no, but there will be so many other things to do. Baby things, family growing things. Life things.

And to fill my need for outdoor winter activity? I have a nice pair of snowshoes and last year's unused Christmas present of cross country skis (there was minimal snow up here last year).

No comments:

Post a Comment