Saturday, September 15, 2012

Project: Organize #4 The Pantry

Sadly, I didn't get around to organizing the garage. It has been a very busy week and I decided to take most of it off from the blogging world.

I do love the blogging world, though, so I couldn't stay away too long! Although, I will not be participating in A bowl full of lemons.' pantry organization challenge. You see, I organized the pantry not too long ago. Surprisingly, it is still in great organizational shape. Typically after I take time to organize something, it falls apart after a month or two. Which probably means that my system isn't working, but I'm not a professional organizer...I don't really know what I'm doing.

Here is a link to my pantry organization.

1 comment:

  1. It's party time at Debt Free Mommy Blog and we'd love to see you there! Please come join us and link up to Making Space Mondays. We'd love to see any post(s) about making your spaces better. Thanks, Tabitha

    ReplyDelete