Wednesday, July 16, 2014

My Niece, the Model (Squishy Cheeks Designs)

You guys, my niece wants to be a model. She just doesn't know it yet.

I received a super-adorable headband from a wonderful woman I met at the MN Blog Meet this June. It's blue, and beautiful and perfect for my 3, almost 4-year-old niece.


I told her that it was all hers, I just wanted to take some pictures of her wearing it, and the girl's eyes got huge. She turned on her smile, and cocked her head to the side. "Can I wear a dress!?" she yelled. She was already wearing a dress, but she wanted a wardrobe change mid-photo shoot. She called it a photo shoot, not me. The girl is hooked on performing and being in front of the camera.

But, her modeling career is not the point of this post. The point of this post is the adorable little headband from Squishy Cheeks. My niece has had the headband for 3 weeks. Normally, her headbands are somehow falling apart and unusable. Or, she's lost it in her mess of a bedroom. But this one has become her prized possession. It's well made, and so adorable!

Look how cute she is!


Please, please, please. Go check out her shop on Etsy! I'm just about to order 2 headbands (for my preemie nieces!).


*I received this headband from Jenn at Squishy Cheeks Designs free of charge. The opinions are my own. And I think my niece's smile says it all - the headband's at Jenn's shop are amazing!*





No comments:

Post a Comment